California Product Liability Lawyers
At Milanfar Law Firm, we have more than 20 years of experience in complex and high-damage product liability cases. Our experience on both sides of these matters — representing plaintiffs and defendants — is a major benefit for our clients. We understand the complexity of the issues, and we know how to get results.
To arrange a free consultation, please call (925) 433-6003 or complete our contact form. Our attorneys represent clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Walnut Creek, Los Angeles and throughout California.
Types Of Products Commonly Involved In Product Liability Claims
Nearly any type of product can lead to an injury if the product is defective or improperly used. However, many product liability cases involve the following:
- Defective vape pens or vape batteries
- Trucks, cars, motorcycles, electric scooters, all-terrain-vehicles (ATVs) and tires
- Bicycles, including electric bicycles
- Tools or other work equipment
- Toys and other children’s products
- Dangerous or defective furniture
- Kitchen or other household products
- Defective fire extinguishers or smoke/gas detectors
- Defective locks or other security products
- Household or industrial chemicals
We Make The Complex Understandable For Juries
As trial lawyers, we present defective product cases to juries. In doing so, we use cutting-edge technology to make complex issues understandable. Such issues may include:
- Product design
- Product manufacturing
- Product instructions
- Product warnings (failure to warn)
- Consumer expectation
- How the product is used
Our firm has been a leader in the use of technology and iPads in trial presentations, and we have tried numerous cases to verdict with outstanding results.
See our client and colleague testimonials to learn more.
To arrange a free consultation, please call us at (925) 433-6003 or complete our contact form. With primary offices in Walnut Creek, our attorneys represent clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, and throughout California.