Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Los Angeles, the attorneys at Milanfar Law Firm, PC can help. We are skilled, experienced, and reputable car accident lawyers in Southern California who have helped thousands of clients seek justice and accountability. We can help you hold a driver or another party responsible for your crash and related losses. Start by requesting a free case consultation in LA.
How a Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney Can Help You
You may be confused about your rights and legal options after being involved in a car accident in Los Angeles. An attorney can explain the legal process and your rights without legal jargon. Then, your attorney can take over an insurance claim for you, going up against a claims adjuster in pursuit of fair financial compensation for your losses. With a lawyer by your side, an insurance company won’t take advantage of you. Our lawyers can help you determine the true value of your car insurance claim and pursue the recovery that you deserve.
Common Car Accident Injuries
In our years spent representing car accident clients in Los Angeles, we’ve gained experience helping people with all types of injuries. This includes catastrophic injuries that will impact a victim for the foreseeable future. Injuries that are commonly associated with car accident cases include:
- Broken bones. A bone may crack or fracture due to blunt force trauma during a car crash. This includes limbs, ribs, the skull, the spinal cord, wrists, and lower extremities.
- Traumatic brain injuries. If the head suffers an impact in a vehicle collision, it can cause a traumatic brain injury. A common example is a moderate to a severe concussion.
- Spinal cord injuries. The spinal cord can suffer damage ranging from bruising to a severed spine. In the most severe cases, a spinal cord injury can cause paralysis.
- Soft-tissue injuries. The muscles, ligaments, and tendons are vulnerable to injury in a car accident. Common examples include whiplash, muscle strains and sprains, and dislocations.
- Internal injuries. The internal organs can collide with each other or with other parts of the body in the forces of a car accident. This can cause organ damage or internal injuries.
Our car accident lawyers in Los Angeles can demand fair and full financial compensation for the complete extent of your injuries. If a fatal car accident tragically results in the loss of a loved one’s life, our California wrongful death lawyers can help your family seek financial compensation for losses such as funeral and burial costs, mental anguish, and lost earnings.
California Car Accident Laws
California is a tort-based car insurance state. This means that car insurance claims will be filed with the insurance company of the at-fault driver. Fault for the accident must be proven before the insurer will offer a payout. If the insurance company believes that you caused or contributed to the crash, California’s pure comparative negligence rule may mean a reduction in your financial recovery.
If you need to file a lawsuit against one or more parties for your car accident in California, the statute of limitations gives you no more than two years from the date of the crash to do so. The courts take this statute of limitations seriously; if you miss your deadline, you will most likely forfeit the right to recover financial compensation.
Contact a Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer Today
At Milanfar Law Firm, PC, we are passionate about helping car accident victims recover and move forward with their lives. We can thoroughly investigate your crash, help you determine fault and gather evidence, and negotiate fair financial compensation with an insurance company on your behalf. Our representation can give you the mental peace to focus on healing from your injuries.
Discuss your car accident case in more detail with a lawyer in Los Angeles today. Send us an online message or call (925) 433-6003 to schedule your free case review. We will help you get through this difficult time.